SNEAKPEEQ

SNEAKPEEQ
At sneakpeeq, you'll aways 'Find What You Love!' We bring you new discoveries every day, from gourmet foods to home products to accessories and apparel at prices so low we have to keep them private

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wow, what a hectic season of life it is!

You know, it seems like there is always something that has to be done, and before you can do that something that has to be done, there's always one more thing that has to be done first.  UGGHH!  Seems like my life is made up of just one more thing these days.

Well, I haven't been on here posting lately because I've been busy selling things.  First it was elderberry cuttings, then horseradish roots, now rhubarb crowns, and fragrance oils for candles, soaps, and lotions.  I still have horseradish roots available, if you are interested in any.  Also, I'm going to be ordering the rhubarb crowns on Monday, so if you need some of those, just let me know, I'll be glad to get you some.  Oh, I accept paypal by the way!

Now, friends, if you are into candles, soaps and lotions, have I got a deal for you!  I'm selling fragrance oils now.  In fact, I'm just waiting on my shipment of 1 ounce bottles so I can get them all ready to fill for anyone who wants some.  Below is a partial list of my fragrances.  If you by any chance don't see one you want, ASK!!!!  By all means!  I have more that are not listed here, plus I have a friend who literally has thousands of fragrances so I can purchase from her any time I need to, so please!  Don't be shy!   Okay, here's the list.  Now, just email me at dunroven@netins.net for information on shipping, etc, which of course will depend on how many you order, but you know, we will use those flat rate boxes and the USPS does this neat thing of giving, I think it is, 15% off, IF you purchase your postage on line, and that includes a free tracking/confirmation number!  Now how cool is that????  After all this time of having to pay so much to the post office, they are giving us something!  My husband says the 44 cent stamp is broken down into 2 parts of cost.  They are as follows:  1 cent for mailing the thing, and 43 cents for storage!  Okay, wonder why its called snail mail?????  LOLOL

Here's the list.  Let me know if I can help you with these or with horseradish roots or rhubarb crowns!

Apple Cinnamon
Baby Powder
Banana Nut Bread
Bayberry
Bay Rum
Blackberry
Black Cherry
Blueberry
Blueberry muffins
Candy Cane
Cashmere
Cappuccino
Carmel Apple
Cedar Berry
Chocolate Mint
Christmas Carol
Christmas Eve - Type
Christmas Splendor
Christmas Tree
Cider Spice
Cinnaberry
Cinnamon
Cinnamon Buns
Cinnamon Red Hot
Citronella
Coconut
Coconut Cream Pie
Cookies For Santa
Cool Water - Type
Country Kitchen
Country Spice 
Country Vanilla
Cranberry
Creme Brulee
Cucumber melon
Enchanted Forest
English Rose
Eternity for Men
Eucalyptus
Eucalyptus Spearmint
Evergreen
Festival of Lights - Type
Fireplace
Fireside chat
Frankincense and Myrrh
Freesia
French Vanilla
Fresh Baked Cake
Fresh Baked Bread
Fresh Ground Coffee
Fresh Peach
Fuzzy Navel
Georgia Peach
Geranium
Gingerbread
Gingersnap
Ginger spice
Grape
Hazelnut Coffee
Heather
Hearts and Flowers
Holiday Spirit
Holly Berry
Hot Apple Pie
Hyacinth
Karen's Ocean Rain
Lavender
Lemon
Lemon Pucker
Lemon Verbena
Lilac
Lily of the Valley
MacIntosh Apple
Melon
Mistletoe
Mulberry
Mulled Wine
Ocean Mist
Orange Spice
Patchouli
Pear
Pear Glace
Plum Spice
Plumeria
Popcorn
Pumpkin Pie
Rain
Raspberry Ice
Rose Jasmine
Sage and Citrus
Sandalwood
Sex on The Beach
Spiced Pear
Spiced Plum
Strawberry
Stress Relief Scent
Sugar Plum
Sweat Pea
Temptation
The Outdoorsman
Tobacco
Vanilla Bean
Victorian Rose
Warm Apple Crisp
White Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment