SNEAKPEEQ

SNEAKPEEQ
At sneakpeeq, you'll aways 'Find What You Love!' We bring you new discoveries every day, from gourmet foods to home products to accessories and apparel at prices so low we have to keep them private

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My newest cuties!

I want to give you all a chance to see some of the "critters" that we raise here.  Believe it or not, I WILL get into talking about candles and candies, but its spring!  And just like on Bambi, the critters are twitterpated!  Now that has nothing to do with being on Twitter, for those of you who don't know, twitterpated is being in love.  Oh YEAH!  Anyway, it also means BABIES!  Sometimes Lots of them!  Today, my cat Sheeba decided to bless me with her litter of kittens.  She had 6.  I have a waiting list for my kittens because they ARE something special.  I have 17 people on the list right now and the list just continues to grow.  We take a lot of time with these kittens and make sure they are extremely well socialized.  In fact, the last litter I had, one lady came and brought one of those carriers that has netting all around the side, and inside she had a couple of toys, right?  Well the kitten she was purchasing jumped inside of the carrier on its own, and started playing with the toys and while we were talking, it just cuddled up and went to sleep in the carrier.  No problem taking a fearful cat out of my home!  LOL

Anyway, here are the little ones for your delightful pleasure!  Oh and by the way?  My next waiting list is for kittens that I "suspect" will be born in October/November.  If you are interested, let me know!  They are $125.  They are well socialized, as stated, and they have been wormed.  I let you do the first vet trip so the cat will think you are their hero and not their enemy.  Also, I do not take kittens back into my home once they have left.  I don't want to inadvertently bring a disease back into the house with my wonderful cats.  Not that anyone would intentionally let their cat pick something up, but folks bring stuff into the yard or another animal crosses the yard and BLAM, you can have diseases just like that.  Sooo, my cats are protected, even from their own kittens.  Its just a little something I learned............the hard way.  Don't ask.

Okay, here are the little darlings!  (I call them lion cubs).



Ain't they cute???????

No comments:

Post a Comment