SNEAKPEEQ

SNEAKPEEQ
At sneakpeeq, you'll aways 'Find What You Love!' We bring you new discoveries every day, from gourmet foods to home products to accessories and apparel at prices so low we have to keep them private

Friday, January 6, 2012

Trying to keep from sinking back into my unhealthy lifestyle in 2012

Guest post written by Anna Fulton
In 2011, I made a resolution to get healthy and I've pretty much stuck with it, so I've made a resolution for 2012 that I'll stick to that lifestyle. It's been really tough at times when I have so much stuff to do that I can barely think. Sure, there were weeks where I ate a lot of junk food and skipped out on the gym. But I'm proud to say that I've bounced back after those times.
I get bored kind of easily though, so I thought that I would look up some ways to keep my work outs exciting. While I was doing that, I came across some info on miracle ear and after I read through it some, I showed it to my husband. In my opinion, he could use some hearing aids so he's going to go and get a hearing test done.
I've been finding one healthy lifestyle tip after another. I'm definitely going to try and apply a few of them to my daily routine. I know that I just need to keep my routine and I'll be able to stick with my healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment