SNEAKPEEQ

SNEAKPEEQ
At sneakpeeq, you'll aways 'Find What You Love!' We bring you new discoveries every day, from gourmet foods to home products to accessories and apparel at prices so low we have to keep them private

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OOPS, Clumsy me!

I hope everyone following me will forgive me for not writing much tonight.  I had a problem today!  I was breaking up some wax to make candles with and a chunk flew off and hit me in the eye.  NOTE TO SELF:  WEAR SAFETY GLASSES WHEN BREAKING WAX.  Wish I had learned it sooner.  I have a black eye now.  The wax hit my eyelid, but it actually made a huge red spot on the white of my eye near the nasal side of the eye.  IT HURTS, WAH, WAH, WAH.  (Okay, I know, I'm a baby)  Well, I was born the baby of the family, so I can claim honest rights here!  LOLOL

See you tomorrow (well I hope I "see" you tomorrow!).

No comments:

Post a Comment